"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Cherry Poppin


So I spent my time on second life fucking around today for Christmas. I chose to stay home away from others cause I didn't want others to get sick. So I put on the lola boobs for only 4th time  - a few times I was dressed as Harlee Fallen. 




 I figured with this dress I would try being a red head. Its different you don't see many red heads in second life. Unlike others who just want to be just another one of the thousands of Barbies. I took my own style and rocked it hard.
 

So I was at Blackcats and had some old guy want to be my Cuckhold. So we tried that out for a while. I sent him to fetch drinks and to find someone to give me a massage by the pool. Well, he brought back some guy who I called a pool boy. He didn't see to like that so he dumped me in the pool.

Which was pretty funny cause then I turned up the bitch mode and raised hell. After all that is no way to treat a Princess! Then I found this another guy... but he refused to take his shirt off in public. What? What the hell was he hiding a 3rd nipple or something.
 
When a Princess say jump, you say how high. It was obvious that the good help took the day off because of Christmas. How dare they.. where the hell can I get a good massage at on Christmas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips