"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Sickmas

I'm sick! Had a little soar throat earlier today. Sat down on the couch and boom it hit me. My legs are so sore. I feel so sore. I dont want to stand. So I reach for my laptop which was close and log on to second life. What for? I dunno.. cause I cant think straight and my eyes are closing. Hell Im just standing in random places... I guess I could log off and go to bed, but then again I would have to stand up. I'm not sure my legs would work at this time.

So I blog. What for.. I dunno. The pain... I feel punch drunk or something. I am not thinking straight. Feel like I just ran 10 miles carrying 500 lbs while doing it. On the bright side the aching of my body and made me forget my soar throat. It has also made me forget where I was standing in second life or why the hell Im even on second life.

My avatar must look sick too.. cause no douche bags have IMed asking to fuck. Too bad I wanted to cough all over them.

I guess I will be sleeping on the couch tonight my legs are not working and in second life the pussy is broken

Bah humbug Im fucking sick

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips