"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, January 28, 2011

New Movie - Happy Hour


Originally the plot of this movie was a little different. I was going to involve more people.. make a love story about the DJ and bartender. The bartender (myself) was going to have sex with a customer to get back at the DJs flirting ways.  Problem is I couldn't shoot it like I wanted. The club has lasers and a smoke effect and would of been too laggy.. so I came up with this other plot which worked out pretty good I think. 

The visual on this movie could of been better. When I set up the club I was playing around with the visual setting in my Phoenix viewer and forgot to change them back prior to shooting the scenes.

Overall it worked out well. It sort of was a tough edit because originally I didn't have enough good footage for the length of the song. I ended up shooting more footage and by the time I was done had too much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips