"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Paris, don't ' be hating.

Just make way for the Princess! After another successful shopping spree last night I have just passed Paris Hilton as possessing the most shit possible by one person. Wow, I found a  new hair store which was was top notch... best part? I was the only person in the store. Bad part about owning all this stuff?  I have no idea what the hell I have. I'm in need of some type of system. So I'm going to create a flickr account to log some of this stuff and to start I will  do my hairstyles. Oh yea, and Paris.. give me back my tiara, bitch!

OK I added all 46 hair styles (I got rid of like 10 of them This does not include hair styles of the same color) I have on my Flickr account at the bottom of the page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips