"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, March 8, 2012

@ Central Park


Well, here I am! The new me. I had my LAQ - Martina skin for like a year and a half. I got allot of miles out of it. I went and tried on skins.. and kept it cause I did like it. It also wasn't a skin that was overused. I'm not someone who goes with the flow... so you won't see me wearing those Debra heels anytime soon.

Here is a quick photo I took at a New York sim. Most of the stuff I'm wearing in this photo I bought the last few days.  These jeans are from Pepper and they are cute! My ass hangs out in them showing my Plummer's crack! Don't worry.. I had on my new panties from Blah!

I plan on getting back into taking more photos and doing something I always loved. Exploring... if I can stop from crashing! Recently I been crashing sometimes when I go from sim to sim. My viewer just don't crash, but my laptop turns off. It's frustrating!!! Especially when you are working on something and you didn't save it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips