"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yet another thirsty bitch


I been keeping busy outside of second life... but yesterday, I spent some time in world. I had not been to the Cumhouse in a while and dropped in a few times. I can't say I missed much.

I had some broke ass looking dude... who looked like some Somali Pirate. Bandana, shorts and no shirt... asked me to dance. After telling him no... he got a little upset and said something about water and milk I just didn't understand. I guess it's some sort of reference in Somali. So he got upset cause I called him a pirate I guess and I wouldn't give him the time of day.

So later I stopped in again (not sure why) and I had just got done switching skins to skin with a lighter shade. So I was standing there and was actually working in Photoshop on something and this cunt named Kyla Serenity IMs me.

She asks me if I need help with adjusting my prims cause my foot was darker than my skin. Personally, I wasn't trying to impress anyone (especially not her) so it was no pressing need... I just didn't care how this cunt went about saying it.

So I was busy.... I let it slide, even though this cunt sat at the same place at the Cumhouse all day long. (I guess easy to observe this kind of shit when you have no life and that is the highlight of it)

So today who do I see? Big fucking mouth and her side kick. She is the ugly ass bitch on the right. (looking like a bloated EMO raccoon)


So she was wearing some goofy ass wraps on her legs... to which I pointed out need to be fixed cause he skin was showing through them.

[2012/03/01 06:03]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Poor darling seems you need some prim help yourself. on your left footwear I can see your skin through the boot. If you need any help just let me know. :)
[2012/03/01 06:04]  Kyla Serenity: Hmm.. I'm not wearing prim :D
[2012/03/01 06:04]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): maybe you should
[2012/03/01 06:07]  Kyla Serenity: Maybe you need to worry about your freenis coloured feet, and your ass face. Also, so you know, if you don't want people to know you're a man, work on that shape princess.

(what the fuck is freenis? I mean this chunk ass bitch has any room to talk about my avatar LOL. You look like you swallowed the entire McDonalds dollar menu like 20 times. )


[2012/03/01 06:08]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): LMAO ah is someone mad? Have you looked at your avatar recently? Like today?
[2012/03/01 06:09]  Kyla Serenity: Thats really cute that it took you all night to think about what to say to me. We're all having a great laugh... keep going, pleeaase??
[2012/03/01 06:10]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): we're? who you and your 5 personalities?
[2012/03/01 06:10]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): actually sorry I was busy doing something yesterday when you sent me a IM. I didn't have time about of my busy day to give a fuck what a newbie bitch has to say
[2012/03/01 06:11]  Kyla Serenity: No me, and almost everyone at The Cumhouse, wow you are pretty fucking dumb... I thought it was just for act, like in your profile.

(Everyone = her and her ugly ass sidekick)

[2012/03/01 06:11]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): LOL< um.. ok.. if anyone is laughing they were looking at your ugly ass. Go put of your sifi costume again and sit in the same spot for 12 hours
[2012/03/01 06:13]  Kyla Serenity: Oh, idea! Since nothing you say is making any sense, why don't you take the day and come at me later. Maybe you'll come up with something slightly intelligent to say.

(Take the day LMAO. Like this bitch *thinks* she is something special. Sorry, bitch, I had better things to do.. you are way down the list. Though notice this big bad internet warrior don't have much fight)

[2012/03/01 06:14]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Oh, nice comeback.. Ouch the truth must hurt. took you all that time to type that? LMAO. Whore fishing for attention just got smacked up side her head with some reality
[2012/03/01 06:15]  Kyla Serenity: I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say English is not your first language.
[2012/03/01 06:16]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): LMAO. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say spending all day at the cumhouse means you have no real life
[2012/03/01 06:17]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Let me guess your entire inventory color choices are black and black
[2012/03/01 06:17]  Kyla Serenity: You would only know that if in fact you spent all day at The Cumhouse as well. Yeah... go take the day and come back to me, maybe do some skin shopping and fix up that shape. See ya! xoxo

(I thought you said to come at you. Why you quitting? LMAO I had not been to cumhouse in about 6-7 weeks. How did I know your entire inventory comes only in black? You mean besides the obvious... LMAO)


[2012/03/01 06:18]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): I did? Could have fooled me. I may have came back a few times and you were always sitting in the same spot. LMAO. Sorry, I was doing stuff... I guess you were waiting for your "man".
[2012/03/01 06:19]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Shape - LOL you were just wearing a fat girls 1 piece body suit.
[2012/03/01 06:22]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): BTW - were those things your were wearing on your feet freebies? Cause I wouldn't have paided for them
[2012/03/01 07:14]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Hey cunt maybe you should tell your friend to fix the color on her feet LMAO,


 I mean shit my feet were one shade off.. this bitch is WAYYYY off. Look at those things on this EMO Raccoon's feet.  WTF is that necko wear? LMAO


[2012/03/01 07:18]  Kyla Serenity: Awwwe, you're REALLY upset. :)
[2012/03/01 07:19]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Nope Im not. I think this is funny.
[2012/03/01 07:19]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): I get off on this type of shit
[2012/03/01 07:19]  Kyla Serenity: Well good. You don't know how incredibly happy I am to hear this.
[2012/03/01 07:21]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): Great! Maybe now you will put more effort into your avatar cause you are not depressed.
[2012/03/01 07:22]  Kyla Serenity: That's right, I'm not depressed :) I'm done now, enjoy your SLife hehe >:D
[2012/03/01 07:23]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): No depressed anymore... I helped you are welcome.
[2012/03/01 07:24]  Kyla Serenity: No depressed anymore, I paided someone to fix it.
[2012/03/01 07:24]  MΣGΛП FЦX (rayven.baily): You should pay someone to make you over then

Kind of funny this Ho's at the Cumhouse... they want to talk shit when their little kliq is around to laugh at their corny ass jokes. When you confront them personally... these thirsty cunts sure do shut their big fat mouths and tuck their tails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips