"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Response from Muse of Naughty Machinima


As I stated in a previous post I contacted Muse who runs Naughty Machinima about the current state of the web site and this is his reply.

"The current system is not at all working the way I intended. Even when it is working correctly, it is still not the way I want it to work. Unfortunately there are a ton of other issues, like the videos being cut off, which is a bug from a recent update, that need to be resolved first. Furthermore, I have pressing issues with other websites that need attendance. I assure you I have every intention of making everything right but there is a sequence of events that keeps growing in order to make that happen. Thanks."

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips