"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, December 2, 2010

My search for knowledge

Today I went on a search of second life to learn. Search for knowledge!!! I was confused and I guess I didn't "get it" so I wanted to figure it out. 

Earlier today someone mentioned leaving constructive criticism. I guess the thing that confused me is who said it from what I knew..


I found out what constructive criticism means "promoting improvement or development"...but does everyone deserve it? Then i got this visual image of OJ Simpson looking for some constructive criticism after killing two people including his ex wife.. He walks up to Kato and he gives it to him by saying "Next time you have an argument maybe nobody should die" or "Your temper is improving. you didn't kill me."

I bet the guards tell Charles Manson every day he don't look like it but he actually is a very nice guy.

Yea right!!

So last night I was uploading my video "Flight club" and as soon as I went to the Naughty Machinima web page something stood out like a sore thumb. A new movie which was uploaded 3 hours earlier already had 110 views. So I started to upload my movie and opened another browser window and started to watch this 'popular"movie. It actually was pretty good... then my movie was done uploading and the next thing I know WOW! all of a sudden this movie was viewed 65 more times!!

I thought this was kind of strange considering it was between 10-11 Pm  SLT and not exactly "prime time". All these people watched this movie at the same time too.. wow.

Yea right!!

Then I looked back at other movies by this director. Wow... amazing this person's movies are averaging 1603 views!!! Who else can say that Emma? Maybe.. yet this person has like 70 less followers than Emma has on her blog, yet has the same "fan base" on Naughty machinima.

I compared this person's video from a few weeks ago which had over 1000 views to my video "Dommaidatrix" which is on the front page and is a featured film. What a surprise... their movie is averaging more views per day. 

Ironically, like OJ Simpson this has a sad ending... he was once a great football player... now he is only known as a criminal. This person actually makes good movies, but I guess they are not satisfied with making good art, but it's all about boosting views....which really gets you nothing.

You make any money from more views? You get any award? Is you face on any magazine? Did they name a region in second life after you? What did you gain from this???

Nothing, but you lost respect and gained a label which is my Princess word of the day!!!

Definition of FRAUD

1a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick
2
a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be



0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips