"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crazy two days!

Here I am with my sexy maid uniform on after I came home from work We had a naughty jobs events and I sort of cleaned up...not in a maid sort of way. :)

Then what did I do? I went shopping of course! Security system, bed, and lap dance chair. Can't forget my aquarium in the picture. My house is coming around finally!

While I was shopping/exploring, I came in contact with a new form of douche bag,  The guy who waits at furniture stores trying to dry hump you when you are trying out the beds. It wasn't just one... they were at every store. Wow, how pathetic! Please don't breed. Then again, if you are trying to get sex that way more than likely you haven't and won't get it. Oh yea, and there is this asshole, Sparky Kalinakov. Broke into my house while I was afk (pre security). He mentioned something about coming out of the closet and looked like one of the village people... sorry I'm good, but he was beyond help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips