"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Very long day

I was determined to complete construction on my house inside and out today. Things were going great... I found some great things on Xstreet , including this Lil' red riding hood outfit and this bigwheel.  My house is going to be a site to see and I might have to throw a party to show it off. Then all of a sudden I couldn't do anything. I couldn't spawn or rez. For some reason I keep getting something called "Ruthhairfix" attached and I can't take it off. It is the cause of my problems and Linden labs have done nothing to help. So three and a half hours later and screwing around with four different viewers I was able to continue working on my house, which I wasn't able to complete.

I have a "real" blog update coming tomorrow... it should be interesting.

Go here for a fix of the ruthhairfix

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips