"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Two movies starring ME!


First is the movie I did with AD Productions is Dress Down It's produced by Alyssa Drechsler and is part two of her series: Lock Up which is starring Natalie Xenga. Here I am in the picture above in my police uniform serving notice and kicking ass! See my tongue? Check the movie for more on that....

It was great working with both Alyssa and Natalie .Evanescence as the soundtrack... wow.. I loved it. I might show up later in this series so keep your eyes open for that.

Here is a link to Dress Down: http://naughtybitchmachinima.com/video/SSNWB3YOOHRX/Lock-Up-vol-2-Dress-Down

 Second is my exclusive Blog Movie: Good (will) Cock Hunting. Enjoy!


[16:01]  Rayven Baily: hi
[16:01]  Solo Ruby: hello
[16:01]  Rayven Baily: you buying a cock
[16:01]  Solo Ruby: maybe yes
[16:02]  Rayven Baily: can you help me buy one
[16:02]  Solo Ruby: hmmmm .. yes what do you need to know ?
[16:03]  Rayven Baily: Im looking for the model named that Ivori have you heard of it
[16:03]  Solo Ruby: oh no ..
[16:04]  Rayven Baily: No? it's the best cock around... It gets all the hot women
[16:04]  Solo Ruby: hmmmm
[16:04]  Solo Ruby: i don't know it
[16:07]  Rayven Baily: Have you ever heard of Ivori Faith? It's modeled after her cock
[16:07]  Solo Ruby: no i don't know it
[16:09]  Rayven Baily: I see.. wish I knew where to get one.. I heard good things about this cock
[16:09]  Solo Ruby: oh i cannot help you sorry :)

[16:10]  Rayven Baily: Hello ladies
[16:11]  Liringlas Strzelecki gives a little wave "hi there"
[16:11]  Rayven Baily: Have you ever heard of the Ivori cock?
[16:11]  Liringlas Strzelecki: cant say that i have
[16:12]  Rayven Baily: Oh, I heard it's the best around. Im trying to find where I can get one
[16:12]  Liringlas Strzelecki: try xstreet?
[16:12]  Rayven Baily: Hmm I checked there..
[16:13]  Rayven Baily: Are you a police officer?
[16:13]  Kling Memo blushes
[16:13]  Liringlas Strzelecki giggles "not quite"
[16:14]  Kling Memo: oops
[16:14]  Rayven Baily: can I take a pick of you and your slave
[16:14]  Kling hears a crackle in the air...
[16:14]  Liringlas Strzelecki smiles.
[16:15]  Liringlas Strzelecki laughs "if you like"
[16:15]  Liringlas Strzelecki pets Memos hair and smiles
[16:15]  Rayven Baily: thanks officer

[16:37]  Rayven Baily: hi
[16:37]  GRIT Farshore: Wow what an amazing coincidence !
[16:38]  Rayven Baily: Yes which is...
[16:38]  GRIT Farshore: I was just about to say 'hi' myself.. we must be like soulmates or something.
[16:38]  Rayven Baily: You think?
[16:39]  Rayven Baily: You here to buy a cock
[16:39]  GRIT Farshore: Oh its like pre-ordained  I'm sure
[16:39]  GRIT Farshore: I got one, just here with my twin bro to get him one.
[16:39]  GRIT Farshore: you here to buy one too?
[16:40]  Rayven Baily: Yes, I'm looking for the model called the Ivori
[16:40]  GRIT Farshore: for your guy?
[16:41]  Rayven Baily: Nope, for me... It gets all the hot women they love it
[16:42]  GRIT Farshore: wow. Well I dont know which one you mean.. I like the wildcat, but its all too much linden. soon mounts up to an expensive outfit by the time you buy all the componets.
[16:42]  Rayven Baily: So he is your twin? So I i suck his cock will u feel it?
[16:43]  Rayven Baily: Oh this one is well worth the money... all the women I hear talk about it love it .
[16:43]  GRIT Farshore: Hahaha I think not. we both like girls.. hes my adopted twin in Gor... you are funny!
[16:44]  Rayven Baily: You girls take steroids?
[16:44]  GRIT Farshore: noooo yer banana!.. w aint girls, we just love girls !
[16:46]  Rayven Baily: So do these cocks come with a pussy magnet? (Stolen from the movie Borat)
[16:46]  GRIT Farshore: hmmm Mine be charm n personality. I do good, tho too good at times.
[16:46]  GRIT Farshore: sighs
[16:47]  Rayven Baily: No these cocks here.. I want to know if they come with a pussy magnet. I heard the best ones do
[16:47]  Rayven Baily: The Ivori has the pussy magnet... it gets all the hot women
[16:48]  GRIT Farshore: hmmm dunno. I could never afford one to say.. they should for the monety
[16:48]  Rayven Baily: Hmmm.. so you have no balls?
[16:48]  GRIT Farshore: haha I have a good set.
[16:49]  Rayven Baily: So if I buy a cock here I dont want the blue balls I heard bad things about them. I was thinking maybe pink or tiger.
[16:50]  GRIT Farshore: If its for you, then go for a pretty colour. There is no 'set' to buy. all are bough seperate. works out very costly.
[16:51]  GRIT Farshore: Girls with cocks are, well....
[16:51]  GRIT Farshore: kinda hot
[16:51]  GRIT Farshore: blushes
[16:51]  Rayven Baily: Really? Hmmmm....
[16:52]  GRIT Farshore: well yeah, but I kinda wished I hadn't said now haha
[16:52]  Rayven Baily: Maybe I need to get one then.. does your twin feel the same way
[16:52]  GRIT Farshore: no not at all.
[16:52]  GRIT Farshore: he just wants a better one for him with his fc woman
[16:53]  Rayven Baily: I see... seems he is getting restless
[16:53]  GRIT Farshore: mmhmm
[16:54]  GRIT Farshore: he gets like that.
[16:54]  GRIT Farshore: He cant keep still for long
[16:54]  GRIT Farshore: I should leave you to shop in peace.
[16:55]  Rayven Baily: Ok, thank you... I may be in contact with you sometime :)
[16:55]  GRIT Farshore: sure anytime, we can add if you like?
[16:56]  Rayven Baily: My friends are maxed out but I have your name.. I will be in touch. I am interested to hear you like chicks with dicks.
[16:56]  GRIT Farshore: shhhh hehehe
[16:56]  Rayven Baily: I might need someone to try mine out on.
[16:56]  GRIT Farshore: seeya again me hopes... smiles n waves
[16:56]  Rayven Baily: Bye

So after not having any luck in finding the "Ivori" I bought this version!





Mine can change colors and it vibrates!! Can the Ivori? Now where are those hot women at? :)




3 comments:

  1. Oh sure... I didn't get any checks in the mail when you had a pic of my big white ass on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *LMAO* just hilarious, i love it !

    ,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,.
    `'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹'`

    ReplyDelete