"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Do I make you Horny?

What can I say my second life is never boring. I set goals to do stuff and yet never get around to doing them. Today, I was going to work some and sort my inventory. Well, I have not done neither of these. My attention span at times is on par with a three year old. Instead I went to a sex store to buy something and started talking to a hot chicka. Soon after, I was pulling her around on a leash with my devil outfit on exploring Club Fuck. Lag, Lag, lag prevented me from really teaching this girl a thing of two. I couldn't get her to tp to my house. Talk about blue balls! I did have fun and I even cracked my whip at a few newbies looking on with a thing or two on their minds. Nobody was going to dry hump my slave... except me. There are many more lessons to teach and I'm looking forward to yanking the chain of my new slave. Ps. Linden Labs fix the fucking lag so I can get some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips