"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, September 20, 2010

It's on like Donkey Kong!

Are you ready to laugh your ass off? So I went to the Xcite store to look at some private parts and I ended up buying a whip and a few other things. So I TPed back to my place and take out my new whip. Hmmm... I need to aim it at someone. So I live on commercial land... land was bought for me by someone else. So I step out my front door and there is only on person on the radar. I head that way eager to try my whip on whoever or whatever it was. Well, it was a it.



So I walk up and give him a taste of my new toy and then the fun started.

17:21]  Xcite! Quirt is now aimed at ReigningRealms Marenwolf.
[17:21]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Hello
[17:21]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven snaps the quirt at ReigningRealms Marenwolf, the leather tails raking across their flesh.
[17:21]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:21]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Can I assist you?
[17:21]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:22]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:22]  Rayven Baily: take that golem
[17:22]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: If you are a self proclaimed Princess, shouldn't you be subscribing and entering this contest instead of beating me?
[17:23]  Rayven Baily: what contest
[17:23]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt across her body and strikes ReigningRealms Marenwolf with a swift backhand stroke.
[17:23]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: ...
[17:23]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: The Princess contest directly in front of you.
[17:23]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:23]  Rayven Baily: what do i win
[17:24]  Rayven Baily: so all i need is the most votes
[17:24]  You silently accept RRM Sept Contest- Best In Princess from ReigningRealms Marenwolf.
[17:24]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: 1- You need to subscribe for free
[17:24]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: there's a kiosk to your right for that.
[17:25]  Rayven Baily: thank you troll
[17:25]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: 2- You need a snapshot of you looking "Princess-like" - however you view that
[17:25]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: and 3- Then you need the most votes.
[17:25]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: And I'm a goblin.
[17:25]  Rayven Baily: no problem
[17:25]  Rayven Baily: piece of cake
[17:26]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: You say that. But do you think you can keep your whip still long enough to take a Princess pic of yourself and click a subscribe sign, hmmm??
[17:26]  Rayven Baily: Watch your tongue troll or i shall have you taste my whip
[17:26]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:27]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: You already did. That was how this conversation began. A conversation, something a goblin is able to do while a filthy mud loving troll is not.
[17:27]  Rayven Baily: I will decide that not you
[17:27]  Rayven Baily: What about shrek
[17:28]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: If you were REALLY powerful, you would prove it by having your realm enter the RP REALM OF THE YEAR competition and being in an event!
[17:28]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: And shrek was an ogre.
[17:29]  Rayven Baily: I dont need no stinking awards.. I am a fucking princess!!





[17:29]  Rayven Baily: I have a shirt to prove it
[17:29]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Afraid you would be easily defeated?
[17:30]  Rayven Baily: what does my shirt say troll?
[17:30]  Rayven Baily: See I told you
[17:30]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven snaps the quirt at ReigningRealms Marenwolf, the leather tails raking across their flesh.
[17:30]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Well it certainly doesn't say that you've won any contest here.
[17:31]  Rayven Baily: I could easily win this contest troll. I will make a wager with you
[17:31]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Afraid these 3 others would beat you?
[17:31]  Rayven Baily:               ·.·°·.♬♫☆ ⋙ⓁⓂⒶⓄ⋘ ☆♫♬.·°·.·
[17:31]  Rayven Baily: ·.·°·.♬♫☆ Crackin Da ⋙Ⓕⓤⓒⓚ⋘ Up ☆♫♬.·°·.
[17:31]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: I can see why you would be. They have a head start and all.
[17:31]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: And crowns.
[17:32]  Rayven Baily: II could and would easily win
[17:32]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: And the bravery to actually enter.
[17:32]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Easy to say when you've not entered.
[17:32]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven whirls the quirt around, just barely touching ReigningRealms Marenwolf.
[17:32]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:32]  Rayven Baily: You mock me troll?
[17:33]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: I could say that I could fly to the moon. If I never even jump, then I suppose you can't prove me wrong.
[17:33]  Rayven Baily: How dare you. Can you not read? Im a fucking princess
[17:33]  Xcite! Quirt is no longer aimed at ReigningRealms Marenwolf.
[17:33]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: A Princess that is afraid to enter a contest to have others vote on her?
[17:33]  Xcite! Quirt is now aimed at ReigningRealms Marenwolf.
[17:34]  Rayven Baily: I will enter and win troll... and when i do I want to see you come back her and kiss my feet
[17:34]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Have you even subscribed yet?
[17:34]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven swings the quirt across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's flesh, leaving a distinctive set of red marks.
[17:34]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: That's just a matter of a simple click!
[17:35]  Subscription Button whispers: You have been subscribed! Click me to unsubscribe or to access old messages.
[17:36]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Very good. You managed step 1.
[17:36]  Rayven Baily: there troll now all others have lost
[17:36]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Now lets see if you can manage step 2.
[17:36]  Rayven Baily: I dont care for your sarcasm troll
[17:36]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: It's really complicated. Getting a snapshot of yourself without breaking things, Princesssss
[17:36]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt across her body and strikes ReigningRealms Marenwolf with a swift backhand stroke.
[17:36]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven snaps the quirt at ReigningRealms Marenwolf, the leather tails raking across their flesh.
[17:37]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: You whip proves nothing. Winning proves everything.
[17:37]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Those who never even enter simply don't count.
[17:37]  Rayven Baily: Im a princess I need to shop and be serviced I dont have time for games troll.
[17:38]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Afraid you'll loose. Yes, I can see why you would be.
[17:38]  Rayven Baily: I'm not afraid of nothing troll
[17:39]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: No crown. Can't tell the difference between a troll and a goblin. And then there's the matter of taking a snapshot and actually dragging it onto the board... Yes, only a true Princess could handle such things.
[17:39]  Rayven Baily: I will win.. I can guarentee that
[17:39]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Another big claim... from someone who hasn't even entered.
[17:39]  Rayven Baily: I am allowing them a head start..
[17:39]  Rayven Baily: to make it fair
[17:40]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: They've had it. The contest opened at the beginning of September.
[17:40]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: If you really thought you stood a chance, whipper, you'd have your pic up there already.
[17:40]  Rayven Baily: a few more days here and there..
[17:40]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:41]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Oh right, then you can say you "forgot" to enter when it ends next week. Is that it?
[17:41]  Rayven Baily: Dont mock me troll..
[17:41]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: "Ohh... I didn't loose... I just didn't enter..." mmhmmm
[17:41]  Rayven Baily: No i wil enter. I tolf you troll and when i do win U have to kiss my feet is that a deal?
[17:42]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Sure sure, if you win. Good luck with that, one who hasn't even entered.
[17:42]  Rayven Baily: an when i win I shall banish you from this land
[17:43]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Be sure to grab a copy of the rules.
[17:43]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: You can not banish me. I can, however... banish you. Tread carefully, whipper who claims to be a Princess who hasn't even entered yet...
[17:43]  Rayven Baily: Do I sound like I follow rules troll?
[17:44]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Oh I see your game now! You'll claim you hadn't actually lost, because you will break a rule and be thrown out of the running.
[17:44]  Rayven Baily: My princess palace is just by the water.
[17:44]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven swings the quirt across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's flesh, leaving a distinctive set of red marks.
[17:45]  Rayven Baily: How dare you insult me troll
[17:45]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: If there was such a palace, you would be there, getting your snapshot so that you could enter and force your... loyal subjects... to vote for you.
[17:45]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: But here you are... still not even in the running.
[17:45]  Rayven Baily: I do have a palace troll... and it's beautiful just like me.
[17:46]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven snaps the quirt at ReigningRealms Marenwolf, the leather tails raking across their flesh.
[17:46]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Beauty is in the eye of our voters. Your current count is... well, zero.
[17:46]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: And snapping that thing at me isn't proving your point.
[17:47]  Rayven Baily: So far because I havent entered troll but soon all my followers will flock here and I will have dozens
[17:47]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf yawns, "Hmm. We'll see. I doubt you'll even have the courage to actually enter. Go on, prove me wrong."
[17:47]  Rayven Baily: Then when those little girls on there lose you better be here to chear them up troll.
[17:48]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven brings the quirt overhead and then cracks it down harshly across ReigningRealms Marenwolf's back.
[17:48]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Oh I'll be here. I'm always here.
[17:48]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Many things for a goblin to horde here... yes.... shiny objects....
[17:48]  Rayven Baily: Farewell troll... I will be back.
[17:48]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: As you claim.
[17:49]  Rayven Baily: If you enter my palace troll my security will have you banished to a forgotten land
[17:49]  Xcite! Quirt whispers: Rayven snaps the quirt at ReigningRealms Marenwolf, the leather tails raking across their flesh.
[17:50]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Again, something I will believe when I see it. Though, if your palace was great, you would be in the Realm of the Year contest, wouldn't you?
[17:50]  Rayven Baily: So i will be back troll... and when you see my picture do not drool all over it
[17:51]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf chuckles "If such a photo ever appears, I shall try to contain myself."
[17:51]  Rayven Baily: My palace is beautiful, troll... unlike you
[17:51]  ReigningRealms Marenwolf: Then I'm sure you will prove it.
[17:51]  Rayven Baily: just go I will be back...and I will win

So in short this guy was really into his character and me joining this contest and I just fucked with him and beat the hell out of him. So It's on... here is my princess picture!

I have like four more days to get 6 votes to take the lead! So after I bought this dress I headed to Truth to guy some hair. Lag was horrible as usual and took forever to find what i wanted. There were these two females there talking about Twilight in local chat. So I walked right passed them yelled "Get out the way here comes a fucking princess". OMG, this one went crazy. She didn't care too much for my language or my attitude..but i got her to stop talking about twilight.

So come vote for me so I can show this little green creature  that I am Second Life's top Fn' princess!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Solace%20Lake/179/96/22

1 comment:

  1. Update: I have taken the lead in the Princess contest like I said I would. Make way ladies I have taken first place over. The Fn' Princess is coming through!!!

    ReplyDelete