"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, September 12, 2010

My new house!

So I fucked up my own house.... I went to remove a chair and removed and entire section of my house instead. I was very tired and now very pissed. So I went exploring looking for a new place and I came across the Playboy Mansion. Thinking I could see some eye candy and flirt with these women... well, nobody freakin' here! I guess they are all good little girls and are at church. So in the meanwhile I've just called to get the locks changed. You girls are working for me now.. meet me in the oral office for orientation .

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips