"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, November 11, 2011

I love puppets!


I love puppets cause you can make them do whatever you want.. and recently I have two new puppets. One is called Jumpboy Lame.

You see Jumpboy like to talk in some language he made up that only he understands. Why? We are ALL still trying to figure that out. Well, I pulled a sting here and there on twitter and I made him stop talking like a dumbass and talk some what normal.


Now I have another puppet by the name of Harlee. This one sort of scares young children cause it has a ugly crab face. Kids think it might be the creature from the Predator movie. This is my favorite puppet of all time!

Like the other day I saw a story about how Harlee got married to a Busty Blonde Bimbo named Paris Pink.. but Paris was using an alt named Bobby Hartle. So I questioned their marriage and the lack there of any announcement.

I pulled a string here and there...  Bingo... now we have a wedding statement. All just a little too late considering everyone knows the truth now and more than likely you bought the ring yourself. LOL

 In fact... I was @ JCNY last week. I have jewelry from there. Nails, bracelets. necklace. The necklace in this picture is from there.


 I spotted Graded Resident looking a wedding rings. LOL. Hmmm..I didn't stay cause I didn't want this crab face to whine and get me banned from a store I actually like over bs.

Seriously, what are the odds... Graded looking @ wedding rings.. Harlee starts a fake wedding. Ring was from the store I spotted graded at. LOL.

Then again Harlee being a puppet.. this isn't the first time. Back when news got out Harlee was really a male puppet. I questioned where their version of the Max and Harlee conversation was... if they one out there was fake.

I pulled a few strings... the puppet came out with their version to give many people a ton of laughs. Their version of the story was so badly forged... they removed it from their blog shortly after LOL.

I can't wait to see what else I can make my puppets do.

I see a strange pattern here... Paris Pink speaks, Bobby Hartle answers for them... Graded resident shops.. for someone he claims he don't know ROFLMAO.

I have a feeling someone people are trying to hide something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips