"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, November 14, 2011

Offensive terms

Have you ever notice the CrabFace Mr. Harlee Fallen likes to call people "faggots" and "fags" when they are making references about someone sexuality? I personally find that term very offensive almost as much as the N-word when you to describe a black person.

Like I said earlier, there are two (but I will now say three) kinds of people who would use that word so frequently as they do..

1. People who have problems with same sex relationships maybe for religious or ethical purposes.
2. immature and ignorant people, but they tend to more or less call everyone that.. not directly associating it with gays or lesbians.
3. Gay people themselves who feel they have the right to use the word cause they are gay. Where if a straight person used it they would be offended.

I did a google search and was reading a few pages about the use of the word "faggot" in the gay and lesbian community. Several people who admitted to being gay said it's ok for them to use the word but not a straight person when talking about a gay or lesbian.

I'm not gay so I can't say.. but like I said I find the word very offensive.

In the case of the Crabface... I think they are a very immature and ignorant person.. but I also think they fall into category #3.

An that will be proven very shortly..

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips