"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's offical.. Sissyboy Lame is a nobody

So I got this idea earlier today to look back at how people got to my blog through searches.


Here is the all-time results - As you can see typing in my second life name is #1, followed by my blog address. Ruthhairfix is 3rd, but Harlee Fallen is closing fast.

 This is from the past month. As you can see Harlee Fallen was a popular topic.

 Above is from the current week. Still Harlee Fallen remains a popular topic. Notice one thing... even though I have blogged about Sissyboy Lame 4-5 times. Not one person searched for his name and came across my blog LOL.

What makes this even more pathetic is I had people search for a few others I blogged in the last week: Bobby Hartle, Laz Aristocrat, this Michaelz Paine weirdo. Not one. Not a single person did a search for Sissyboy Lame. ROFLMAO.

Just goes to show you this person is irrelevant in the world of second life. Nobody gives a shit. OMGZs hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips