"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nagpie


 When I started my blog, one of the reasons was to show harassment which happens to me and around second life. Sort of get my say.. cause the pen is mighty then the sword.

When I started SL.. I was shopping for sex bed and had guys trying to jump and fuck me as I tried out the beds.. so I blogged them. The rest is history. Today we have another power tripping bitch.. who is about to get he attitude adjusted.
 
So I stopped by Anaconda dressed as above... I was just about to leave when their manager Magpie sends me a IM.

[17:54] Maggpie Daines: Rayven, ill have to ask you to take that mask off in here pls and get rid of the guns
[17:54] Rayven Baily: what guns
[17:55] Maggpie Daines: whatever is attached to your hands and are invisable
[17:56] Maggpie Daines: take care :)

 First off, I had nothing in my hands. I had something attached to my hips area and it wasn't a weapon and it was invisible and wasn't bothering anyone.


So I didn't really understand why I couldn't wear my mask. So I asked.. instead of just explaining to me.. this bitch gets an attitude.

 [17:56] Rayven Baily: s i cant wear a clown mask?
[17:56] Rayven Baily: lol
[17:56] Maggpie Daines: its after halloween ..
[17:56] Rayven Baily: ok so
[17:56] Rayven Baily: do they only sell them during halloween?
[17:57] Maggpie Daines: its not a theme party or sim.. if you wanna look like a clown find a circus

So by this point I walked out of the club. So this bitch tells me to find a circus. wow.. really?

[17:58] Rayven Baily: wow you are rude. I see people coming in wearing stuff from gor, Thats ok.
[17:58] Maggpie Daines: they look human
[17:58] Rayven Baily: LOL

 Oh so people can come in wearing Gor stuff with their mates in chains... but I cant wear clown make up?

[17:58] Rayven Baily: clowns arent human?
[17:59] Rayven Baily: you sound like you have a axe to grind
[17:59] Maggpie Daines: once again.. its not a themed party or event..
[17:59] Maggpie Daines: you had all last week to dress up and look like a clown
[18:00] Rayven Baily: I wasnt aware there was a dress code. I will re-read the clib rules. I guess necko tailes are ok right?

 I seen a girl with a necko tail their last week. So I was just asking.. and this bitch continues to have a attitude.


[18:03] Maggpie Daines: im not going to debate rules with you , i asked you to remove the mask and guns.. you choose to leave.. if you dont like the rules or the fact that ive asked you to remove a mask in here .. thats on you  - you dont have to come to the club .. i really dont care
[18:05] Rayven Baily: I left the club and im reading the rules. You might get more accomplished if you had a better attitude. Rule #9 no long gestures. I think you are guilty of that one. I been here with you whoooooooooooo gesture you spam all the time.

 This bitch spams this annoying long "whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"
gesture every 5 minutes. according to the rules posted on the outside it's against the rules. Check out her response.

[18:06] Maggpie Daines: and you see my tag.. im the fuking manager.. i can do as please.. thats the difference between you and me.. i have some common sense and you seem to lack in that department..

 You heard it right there. The customers who come to the club and keep it going don't matter. The managers do as they please... and can be rude about it. Great customer service.


[18:08] Rayven Baily: Lol -Oh i see mangers can spam and dont have to follow the rules. They can be stuck up bitches.. Im glad your title went straight to your head. You accomplished something in SL stand in a club the same spot everyday for 10 hours and boss people around. I want to do that too
[18:09] Maggpie Daines: you dont have to come here .. in fact .. lemme take care of that right now.. enjoy your second life.. and if you bring your alts here .. i suggest you learn how to behave .. or they will be banned too..
[18:10] Maggpie Daines: muted too.. yay you made my short list .. take care dumb ass

Well, I'm on your short list.. you are on my shit list, bitch. Enjoy 


So then I contacted the owner Mah Ansar and he only can see one side of what happened... what he was told. At first he wasn't even aware I left the club... I didn't stay in the club.. I left the club when I was told I couldn't have my clown mask on.


So after he can only see his employees side of what happens... and called me an asshole.. he finally after about 15 minutes figured out I left the club and didn't remain in the club.


It didn't matter though, he backed up his power tripping, gesture spamming, need of a attitude adjusting, bitch of a manager.


So if you decide to go to Anaconda.. just know a few things.
1) They hate clowns but love people in capes and gor slavery wear.
2) You will leave not too soon after coming cause Magpie will annoy you with her annoying gesture spamming.
3) Customers take a back to seat their managers.. you have no rights and are subjected to their bitchy managers power tripping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips