"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dommaidatrix hits Naughty machinima, finally!

I ran into a slight problem with my film Dommaidatrix.. I was shooting some pics earlier in the day and increased my graphics resolution and got sidetracked and forgot to change it back. So when shooting time came around, the film was too large to put on Naughty Machinima's because of their recent change to movie size.

After cutting some of the film down and decreasing the audio quality I still wasn't close.. In came the sexy and talented, Serenity. She downloaded the clip and was able to reduce the size with a older version of movie maker, because mine no longer had the option. No wonder she is so popular in Japan! She is like a naked super hero who swoops down to help those in need. Speaking of which Im in need too...

I guess I was looking for something to put in my mouth and of course Ivori is never around when you want her to be (sighs) so I grabbed this candy cane. If you haven't noticed (you might want to get checked for color blindness then) I changed my blog. Too many other were doing the black thing and now I'm rocking some sort of Purple, pink, yellow theme. It was the closest I could come to neon so enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That was a very HQ flick... the action was volcanic and the ladies were luscious.
    *****

    ReplyDelete