"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm a two world Superstar!!

So I got so pissed off at SL and it being so fucking laggy...I decided to pack my shit (well not really) and move to a new world... Open life. That's right bitches.. make way for the Princess!! So the first thing I did was get naked. An well... damn I'm flat chested. Nooooo!! Where are my big jiggly boobs! That is gonna have to change.

So I'm on this newbie island and can't get off... then I come across someone.... it's name it Bruno. So I asked Bruno where can i find the nearest LAQ skin shop and where is Truth. I felt like Tom Hanks in castaway talking to the volleyball. 

So since they did a update to the blog I cant post more than two pics per message for some reason. So I told Bruno I was a fucking Princess and demanded him to take me to a shop so I can buy some shit! Well, it sort of listened.. Bruno TPed me off that fucking newbie island and to it's sim. Great... I was trapped on it's sim I wasn't sure if it was going to be the end of me. I tricked it somehow.. not sure.. but he was no match for my awesomeness.

I did escape.. and I ended up finding some clothes and a new skin but no bling! Let's just say the clothes and skin I found weren't much of a step up from what you start with.  This was no life for a fucking princess.... so I returned to second life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips