"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, October 3, 2010

My first video is in production

"Justin Love" will be the first Movie/video directed by myself and it will be out soon. How soon? I'm not in a rush to record, edit and release. This project has turned into something small and I keep getting ideas... since it's my first video... I'm not sure I can pull off the way I have it pictured in my warped mind. One thing is... I won't release it until I'm 100% happy with it and can stand by my work and be proud of it.

With that said it will have people talking.. For a debut movie it's not "safe movie". I'm just hoping to not get sued or banned. So I'm warning ahead of time have a sense of humor when you watch it... especially the male in my movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips