"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, October 17, 2010

New movie in the works!


So recently I have been scouting places to shoot and I actually found a place I will be using in the future for a movie I have planned, but I'm still writing the script.. which means it's still in the creation process in my head. So today I heard a song and shortly after I had a script and idea for a short simple movie. Then about 15 minutes after that I took my small little movie.. and added more of a plot, more characters.. a bigger and better story. Which one am I going to do? 

I'm going to start on the simple small movie which for me is going to be fun to do. Once I'm complete with that then I will decide if it's good enough to stand on it's own or could it be much better with more filler. 

It's not going to have two big sex scenes like Dommaidtrix, but it will have a interesting plot.

With that said I want to spotlight another director. I don't know this person. I have never talked to her, but I came across her work uploading my movie the other day. Her name is Pixie Rain and you can see her videos at Naughty Bitch. Pixie Rain's Videos

They are a little warped, but are very creative and very good. I noticed only 14 or some people watched it... more people need to and she deserves more of an audience.

I for one will be keeping my eye out for her next one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips