"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm throwing my hat in...

Well, not really this hat cost me some lindens and I don't want anyone stealing it, but I'm making movies. So I tried to get in touch with some of the best amateur movie makers to get some advice. I called Paris and she said "that's hot" and suggested I use night vision. Night vision? I guess I'll need to go to a weapons store for that. I called Kim Kardashian and she said once I leak the tape my popularity will soar and I'll almost be as big as her ass. Leak the tape? I'm doing this because I want to you airhead! Then R. Kelly to offered some tips.. Yuck! *click* I couldn't hang up fast enough. 

With that said, I'm not looking to make a ton of movies. I won't make a movie to make a movie... only if i has a story behind it. I'm not into making just sex scenes.... no story, no plot is like no foreplay. I enjoy foreplay! I'll start with a few videos here and there.. maybe take my crazy antics to video. I do though have a plot for my first movie. I also have a general idea of what I want to do and how I want to do it. I'm never short on ideas...

An for those guys who wanted me to do casting call to appear in your movies... you are welcome to be in mine. I'll just need to to preform for me in a audition with two gay males...you know, for the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips