"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, June 17, 2011

LAME!


My Flickr account is not showing up because someone reported I had a picture not set with the correct safety setting. Strange how all of a sudden they removed certain photos from their own flickr around the same time. I'm sure it was the same person who tried to get my blog removed (which you can see for yourself in a google search). Same person who got my movies removed from Blip.tv

Some people need to get a life... get a job move out of mommy and daddy's basement.

What's your next trick? Call the FBI and tell them I made jokes about George Dubbya Bush?

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips