"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well...

Seems I might of bit off more than I can chew... So far I have like 40 secs of my video done. This is much harder than I thought it would be. Problem is since it's a music video it is a lot of little clips.. all with green screen and effects. Add into that getting the right shot.. lighting, color correction. I feel like I'm working on a Pixar film. The worst part about it is this type of project will require some type of system to keep everything organized and well, that's not one of my strong points. I like what I have so far.. I like the theme and idea.. just going to be a much bigger time wise investment that I thought.

I like to look at the traffic of my blog and where I get viewers from. After the death of Bin laden... I had 5 views in one day from Iran. I guess the terrorist are keeping and eye on me. Well, I noticed a web page the Future of Sex. There is an article and video there about making money in second life and they used my picture as the featured image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips