"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, June 27, 2011

Plugging away at it!

Lately I have been trying to get better at after effects... and just create small videos in the process. I have taken on a new task.. that's trying to get organized. That's something I struggle with. So I been working to organize my  SL inventory and my computer... I got rid of a lot of stuff and made some room on my hard drive. Sooner or later I will make a video. LOL.

Really this needed to be done.. my laptop hard drive was full and I have a 1.5 TB room on my external hard drive.. I had pictures and videos saved in several different folders. Things were just a mess...

My next step is to go exploring in Second life and organized my findings. I love exploring and finding new places... but Im not very organized at that either. I have flirted with the idea of creating a blog to highlight certain regions of a sim/region sorta of make a Machinima/Photoshop database. So if you are looking to shoot a video or picture standing by a waterfall. You go to the label waterfall and it would pull up all the pictures and sims with good looking waterfalls. I would like to make this a open project if possible to others who want to add a region they think could be beneficial.

Just a idea I have had for some time.

1 comment:

  1. awesome, waiting to see it done. If u need any help/tip on after effects, call me.

    ReplyDelete