"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's still on!


Recently I have been talking a lot about projects and well.. not doing them. Problem is, I'm not trying to make SL Machinima I'm trying to make Hollywood type movies. Take for example the movie Gladiator. I would really like to do some type of Roman or ancient Greek type movie, but I was sort of not thrilled with the sims I have been to. I could make it.. sure, but I wouldn't been 100% happy with it.

The RRH (Red riding hood) project will be different in a sense... it's not going to be your typical RRH video. It's going to be set in a dark urban environment. Which Second life has it's fair share of those... I'm not sure when it will be done... because this morning alone I just expanded on the movie idea a ton. So with that said... this will be my project for the remainder of the year.

Not only will this movie be based off the RRH story, but you will be able to see influences from other RL Hollywood movies. Yesterday, I got my music and RRH outfit together.

If I get it done... I will be thrilled, in a sense.. I'm not really interested in anything but this project right now. RRH is a popular topic - look at how many videos are on Youtube. This being that it's not your normal RRH video.. interests me.

My biggest challenge will be staying organized on a project like this. It's easy to record footage in Fraps inport it and edit it into a movie. When you have After Effects files, textures, pictures, photoshop files... to keep track of.. it can get messy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips