"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Photos!



No new videos but I have taken some photos recently and they are on my Flickr page. Seems like I keep flip flopping back and 4th what I want to do. I guess in a sense because I want to do everything! I'm not the best at Photoshop. In fact, I used After effects for most of this photo! I need to get better. I also started working on 3D graphics program recently and really enjoyed that. I'm a horrible builder in second life, but a much better builder using a program. So we will see what comes of that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips