"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My bitch of the week!

Ok there might be a few..

1) Phoenix firestorm, Kristen's search is worthless!! which leads me to ->

2) People who act all ghetto and think they are tough. So I tried to go to the Hair fair and and first ended up at some Hair and Skin fair which had a lot of Japanese styles. These two women (if you want to call them that) were shouting their conversation back the forth to each other. So ater a few minutes I decide to join the conversation because I had no idea where they were, but they were making their business public. So they were talking about having some guy take them shopping and I said "great I can't wait for XXX to take us shopping".

Well, they got pissed off and stopped talking normal and started talking with ghetto slang. I guess it was supposed to scare me. I never got a look at these two but one name was like WarriorKiller and the other was like CoolGirl39. With names like that, I'm sure they were a walking nightmare pimped out head to toe with freebies.

3) Hair Fair is nothing special. - Not worth the trouble. It's laggy as hell there. It's too big and spread out. I gave up and went to three of the sims. There is a message when you spawn in to limit your scripts and rendering costs. There are a lot of people with a rendering count around 5,000-6,000. There was this one chick there with a rendering count of 24,000!

When I mentioned to her she is supposed to limit the amount of scripts she had.. she got all offended. Sad thing is she looked very average. Which had me wondering what the hell were all these scripts doing for her? She must of had on 3 sets of face lights or something. which leads me to ->

4) Get rid of the face lights! - All the browsers now have wind light settings. Use them! I hate being in a store or at a club and someone spawns in and I go blind.

2 comments:

  1. You can turn off other people's facelights: The Develop tab at the top of your screen -> Rendering -> uncheck "Render Attached Lights"

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aurelia Lionheart

    Kristens has been crashing I have it turned off in there. But can't find where to do it in the firestorm beta. Where the hell is lookat or whatever its called to see who is prev you.

    ReplyDelete