"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, July 22, 2011

So what's going on!

Still working on my Red Riding Hood project video - this will be a long term project. It keeps getting bigger and bigger.. I'm not in a rush because I think I have a really solid idea. Problem is I'm sort of watching my SL spending right now and I need land to continue.

 I really want to do some type of video and I can't do it with my Red Riding Hood project so I might do a few smaller videos in the mean time.

Sorting my inventory - which is always a nightmare... I have so much clothes and movie props its unreal.
I might have some new photos in my flickr soon. Taking photos in second life and working on them.. is a lot of fun for me. It relaxes me... so look for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips