"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Sickness

I'm really, really sick...

Today, I admit my problem... I have come to realize I need help!

Have you ever had one of those days you going shopping and buy so much you don't even know what you have? I think alcoholics call it a black out. 

Really, it all started with me looking for props for a video... I'm going to shoot. Hours later.. with boxes and bags scattered all over a sandbox like a mind field... I say what have I done!

Well, I did get some really amazing stuff... To wish I will be showing off in photos in the up coming weeks...

As I said, I have a video I'm going to do. It don't really require land.. so I'm going to do it.. just hoping my internet connection works with me. It's been spotty recently...which is why I started working with Photoshop.

An I really have enjoyed it.. like I said it relaxes me and allows me to be creative at the same time. I really been learning by trial and error.. I haven't even looked at a Photoshop Tutorial, yet.

I have to say though working with After effects helped me with Photoshop... some day I hope to put it all together.


No picture today... as of yet. Trying to get my outfits together for the video shoot. I might do one.. I took a few snap shots earlier, but didn't think they were worth working on.

BTW - I checked out this sim the other day Milk and Cream. It was on the destination guide but I think they removed it. It was a moderate sim, but there were sexual acts going on all over. There was a outhouse to have sex in and a horse with a huge penis to have sex with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips