"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm all shook up!

Elvis and I. The King and the Princess!
The next step in facelight technology and it's all mine!! 

Damn I look good in this light!

Made with the latest space age technology its so light you can dance with it on!
 
This guy in the white shirt was pretty rude. I asked him to turn off his face light as it was too bright and was hurting my eyes. He refused! Can you believe it!


I took a pic of this girl here before she fell through the crack in the floor. Sadly, I wasn't able to save her.
I ended up dancing with this sweet girl, Claudia, as we slow dance under the soft light of my new face light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips