"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, April 10, 2011

"The Knockout" World wide Tour


In the coming days I will be exploring the vast world of Second life and I might be bringing my "Knockout Tour" to a sim near you. If you want an autograph please bring a pen. Does it look like this outfit has room to carry a pen? I'm only bringing the bare essentials with me which is what I'm wearing. If I come across any self centered, egotistical, view boosting, disability faking, no money making, momma's boys.. I will have to show them why this is called the Knockout tour!

Also don't forget to vote for the Meltdown of the year poll!

***UPDATE*** ***UPDATE*** ****UPDATE****

OMG! I just got the most amazing idea for a music video!! Yes, it will be done! An it will be the BOMB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips