"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, April 15, 2011

My life at the trailer park


Me sitting with my dogs on our porch with a couple of rifles just in case someone wants to get funny.


Cooking a snack Squirrel on a stick

Doing Laundry 


Fixing a BBQ

Afterward I went to see how the rich people live at some fancy trailer park and came across this couple.


[17:10]  Fenella MacFanatic: hey
[17:11]  Finlay MacFanatic: And how are you today?
[17:11]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Ok (Ok)
[17:12]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): this trailer is much nicer than mine
[17:12]  Finlay MacFanatic: Really? Which one is yours?
[17:13]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Its on another sim
[17:13]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I reckon you heard of it
[17:13]  Finlay MacFanatic: what is it?
[17:16]  Finlay MacFanatic accepted your inventory offer.
[17:16]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): thats a picture of me at my trailer
[17:16]  Finlay MacFanatic: your right.. my trailer is better
[17:16]  Finlay MacFanatic smirks
[17:17]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I reckon you have a good job to pay for this amazing trailer
[17:17]  Finlay MacFanatic: So what brings you to our little corner of the formerly-rolling neighborhood?
[17:18]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): trying to see how the rich folk live
[17:18]  Finlay MacFanatic: I'm a fashion designer
[17:19]  Finlay MacFanatic: about the same.. with prettier toys...
[17:19]  Finlay MacFanatic smiles




[17:19]  Finlay MacFanatic: Want to look around inside?
[17:19]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): who is that women she your women or your sister or both?
[17:20]  Finlay MacFanatic: This is my wife.. Fenella
[17:20]  Finlay MacFanatic: No realation off of paper...
[17:20]  Finlay MacFanatic chuckles
[17:21]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): nothing wrong with gettin friendly with family is there
[17:21]  Finlay MacFanatic: So what do you do to make your way?
[17:22]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I help my uncle Jesse and my cousins out with their buisness
[17:23]  Finlay MacFanatic: Your cousins Bo and Luke?
[17:23]  Finlay MacFanatic laughs
[17:23]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): sometime ma and pa when they need help
[17:23]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): who?
[17:23]  Finlay MacFanatic: well.. nothing like a close family
[17:24]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): so what kind of fashions do you design newbie fashion?
[17:25]  Finlay MacFanatic: only if they are rich newbies....
[17:25]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I read on a blog newbie fashions are coming back and retro is in. Bling is in.
[17:26]  Finlay MacFanatic: Really? I must have missed that one
[17:26]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I read it on a fashion blog. It's really hot right now
[17:27]  Fenella MacFanatic: that would explain it
[17:27]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): if you want to keep this fancy trailer you better come up with some deisgns
[17:28]  Finlay MacFanatic: Hmm.. I'm thinking of clothes right now in fact...
[17:28]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Im suprised your wife aint barefoot and pregnant thats what Pa says. Women worth is cleaning the trailer and cooking squirrel
[17:30]  Finlay MacFanatic: No squirrel tonight.. Hmm.. What would Pa say about you walking about in boots?
[17:30]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Boy Ma would love a trailer like this. The one we have needs a fixin every week
[17:31]  Finlay MacFanatic: Oh.. it barely fits Fenella and I.. It's tiny inside
[17:32]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): well i guess once you start making your new designs you can get a bigger tailer. Remember bling in is.
[17:33]  Finlay MacFanatic: I'll try to keep that in mind.. but when we do get that bigger trailer, I'll be sure to leave the furniture out on the porch here. If you see something you like you can give it to Ma and Pa
[17:34]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Why thank you kindly. Ma would love that second hand furniture from some rich folk.
[17:34]  Finlay MacFanatic: you never did say what 'business' your uncle Jesse was in?
[17:34]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): He makes movies of the dirty kind
[17:35]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Ma and Pa dont agree, but it keeps our trailer on the lot
[17:36]  Finlay MacFanatic: Really? We were watching a tape a couple of nights ago, a few trailers down. Can't get cable here... It's like the stoneage.
[17:36]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Cable? I reckon rich folk like you would have it. How about one of them blueray machines
[17:37]  Finlay MacFanatic: Well.. it was the blueray or the handcraved chair... I went for the chair
[17:38]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I see good choice I reckon. Nice chair
[17:39]  Finlay MacFanatic: It is comfy...
[17:39]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): is there others who live her too
[17:39]  Finlay MacFanatic: There are some.. hardly ever around though.. they keep to themselves mostly.
[17:40]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Does Emanuelle Jameson live here?
[17:41]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): She is a big star I heard I would think someone like that would live in a fancy place like this
[17:41]  Finlay MacFanatic: Hmm.. I am not sure.. we moved in last week. They were redoing the floors of our loft
[17:43]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I see so you have a nice new trailer and a house? You must be as rich as Justin Bieber
[17:43]  Finlay MacFanatic: Oh.. we have a modest life.. nothing toooo fancy
[17:44]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Was it a shotgun wedding?
[17:45]  Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Well I better get going. I have to get back and feed my dogs before they get in Ma's possum pie again

Then I started to live it up like the rich folk. I sat in their fancy lounge chairs



Jimmed the lock and got in this trailer to take a nice bath like these fancy pants rich folk. 


Then as I sat and thought to myself in one of these fancy Wal-mart chairs... One day I'm going to have a trailer all by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips