"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So I'm on Netflix webpage


Looking for stuff to add to my queue... reading reviews and comments left by viewers. Then I notice something strange... The directors of these movies don't feel the need to reply to every single comment from every person separately. Hmmm... so I checked out Steven Spielberg movies.. nope. Quentin Taratino, Kevin Smith, Martin Scorsese, David Fincher, Ridley Scott.. none of them did. Hell not even Mel Gibson!

I mean when you have 22 comments and 11 of them are from yourself.. that's about as lame as posting a comment on a blog and then posting an anonymous post supporting the previous comment. LAME I guess anything to boost to make it seem you done something special.

I also heard Oliver Stone watched this movie and was impressed by it. Word has it around Hollywood, he is going to take the character of Freddy Kruger from a Nightmare on Elm Street and put him in a Fast on Furious movie and call it Fast and Furious on a Nightmare on Elm Street.

Let's hope Freddy can walk around on planet Mars like "Laura Croft" can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips