"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy day

Today I just about did a little of everything.

I went to freebie places trying to give away clothes and in the process I forgot how annoying newbies can be. Im trying to IM them asking if they want some fee clothes. 85% of them don't answer there IMs and the other 15% are AFK.  Finally I found some girl to give the necko outfits too.

 I worked on making some tattoos.. and some were ok.. and I think if I put them on marketplace they would sell... no doubt, but they weren't up to my standards. Really good ones are not as easy as it looks.. you have to shrink them down and then they are hard to see sometimes if they get too small. I might get back into that, but I wasn't really enjoying it. Seemed like work...

I filmed sort random stuff.. just messing around. I haven't looked at it. Plan was just to film some stuff and make a video.. make the concept out of the good footage.

Hey, I made this photo... actually I was just trying a few things out and come up with this. Not sure why I picked this background.. but it was sort of a test.


Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips