"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, August 21, 2011

Idolatry


Wow, she is married.. who cares? I don't! Some do... Some people follow every step of this media made celebrities. An I use the word celebrity, lightly. Seriously, why would anyone follow these people? It's because they are fooled into thinking that they could be next. Slight problem...

Her father's was one of OJ Simpson's attorneys and close friends. He made a "killing" in that case. Do you have more money then you can spend? I didn't think so.

I'm so sick of seeing Jennifer Aniston face.. or hearing about who she is dating now. Hell, I lost track. I'm surprised they haven't started calling her the Hollywood Whore. Who hasn't she dated? 

I crack up at these people who go to celebrities twitters to try to get them to respond. OMG, J-Lo got her nails done today! Nicole Richite made spaghetti for dinner. WHO CARES!

I have had the pleasure in my time to have crossed paths with some well known names here and there. Lebon James, Billy Bob Thornton, Brett Michaels, Snoop Dog (got a pic), Stone Cold the wrestler (got a pic), Eminem, Kid Rock, Goo Goo Dolls, Richie Samboria (Guitarist from Bon Jovi), Naz, Tim Medows, Adam West (first batman and Family guy), Mini Me (he is really small looks like a 2 year old) about 10 other wrestlers, a ton of NFL players (from the super bowl), some MLB players. I could go on and on.

I actually had one of them mention my name in a Sirus interview live on the radio, but I didn't hear it. They told me and so did their agent.

In the end they are people just like you and me. It can be exciting to get the chance to talk to them, but I have seen a lot of times where people will come up and approach them and that's the last thing they want. because the way they approach them. Lot's of time they just want to be treated like your average joe and don't want to be bothered. I don't ever ask for autographs, because I'm not looking to cash in. To me it means so much for to have them talk to me as a human, then someone trying to hitch a ride on whatever fame they created.

I would like to think I'm a little more in touch with reality than some... some others are so caught up in their fantasies.. there fantasies blend with other's lives. Get up, go to the bathroom take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.

yep, you are still a nobody. Welcome to reality TV.


0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips