"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, August 19, 2011

Three new Photos

This one is called wrong day - Basically wrong day to hit the beach



Next two are just me with my new guitar. 

I still plan on doing my video... but I sort of have a road block in front of me. I live in a city where the internet/cable is offered and run by the city. They refuse to let competitors in and operate. Well, my connection has been spotty since the end of April. They came out and worked on it some last week and it's back to being shit again. I mean my speed today was like a half a meg download and I'm allowed 6 megs! 

So these idiots are coming out to look at my connection again. If they fix it who knows! I guess eventually they will figure it out. Pisses me off though when I try to stream Netflix and it stops every 2 minutes. I guess they like me calling and bitching at their CSRs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips