"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boooooo!

So Halloween is coming... I'm not so much into horror movies.. cause I don't enjoy them. I more or less watch them and say "That don't look real.." or "how dumb".

So instead I want to get in the Halloween spirt.. so I been watching these Paranormal Ghost shows on Netflix.

Damn, I missed my calling... Now everyone is coming out with these shows and guess what! They always find something.

Now I'm not going to say ghost or spirits don't exists cause I did have a experience of my own and it was very personal.. but I think these shows take advantage of people hopes and beliefs. If you want to walk around in the dark an hear something or see someone enough, you are going to do it.

I love when they get possessed by a demon. LOL. Talk about bad acting.

Can it happen? I think it can.. does it happen as much as these shows claim. I doubt it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips