"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, October 16, 2011

How about some cheese with that whine?

Guess who IMed me again today whining? Uqh, Crabface Mr. Harlee Fallen. I guess they also blogged me. Uqh.. really? OMGZs

[2011/10/14 21:05]  Harlee Fallen: (Saved Fri Oct 14 15:38:48 2011)anyway i'm done talking about this, like i said as far as i am concerned u dont exist to me anymore after today either way i'm done talking about this internet drama lol like it would be sad if after all our progress u wanted to start all this shit up again but thats up to u either i'm going to enjoy my SL

Unlike this person who is on second life online 20 hours a day sometimes on two accounts at once. I have a real life to go to today. All I will say is I got a good laugh about your blog. An unlike you I can back my stuff up. You have nothing. LOL. Nothing!  

So keep refreshing my blog, Sir.. cause you know you will. Its coming. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips