"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Help is on the way!

So over a month ago.. I was at the beach and out strolled this ugly and I stress ugly, creature. It was miserable... it had a ugly crab face. Yuk!


It was begging for attention.. so I felt sorry for it and I did just that. I gave it a bunch of attention! Then it started to whine and cry I gave it too much attention! OMGZs, like make up your mind! The worst part.. they didn't even thank me. I went out of my way to help and didn't even get a thank you.


You know what they say about walking a mile in someone's shoes. Ugh, like it sucked. I dressed up like this creature for one day. It was horrible.. I felt so gross. Now I know why they are so miserable.


So I have been thinking.. this "thing" which calls itself, Mr. Harlle Fallen, is just really angry! It keeps sending me IMs very, very mad and angry.. all cause I was trying to help.

They are using hate slurs like calling gay people - fags and faggots. They are making fun of Asian people calling them racial hate names. Like ugh, so much hate.. let's turn that frown you have everyday upside down little buckaroo! The Princess wants to help!

So I'm going to once again offer my services to you! I want to make your second life better! We need to rid your avatar of all that hate.. and bring in some love. There is room in that avatar for some love other than for black cock.

I will make this my goal for the remainder of the year to help you, again! If it takes a exorcism or if I have to get 50 people on one sim for a intervention.. help is on the way!

Just remember to thank me this time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips