"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, October 10, 2011

The Daily Dish!

Let me get you up to date on a few things...

It appears Ashton Kutcher is fucking some blonde talentless, bimbo. What's up with these bimbos? Good thing he just landed that job on "Two and half men" cause he is going to need a good lawyer.


I saw this on TV a few times last week and quotes from his twitter. So I checked out his twitter. This guy is a twitter freak.. like 5-6 posts a day. Maybe you should hire a good public relations firm and filter your comments.. before you say or do anything else stupid!


My favorite talentless airhead - Kim Kardashian, is rumored to be heading for a divorce already. I guess we will see... who don't like a train wreck. You would think before marrying this air head, you would of watched one episode of her show and got a clue. Then again, I heard Kim gets paid like 35,000K per twitter entry. The NBA season is in jeopardy and Kris might find a different kind of payday this season. 




Finally, can anyone tell me why this idiots from the Jersey Shore still live at home? They are obviously making money.. I watched the first episode of the season 4, cause well.. I hate them all.. and they the dumbest group put together for any kind of show. I never seen so many adults cry over the dumbest shit. Put me on the show... please! I would put some corrosive acid in their bronzer and do everyone a favor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips