"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm done, again!

Just so everyone knows... Mr. Harlee Fallen is ignoring me. Well, that's what they claim... then I exposed them for being a liar and a copy botter. (need more proof?)

"Hiii Everyone
so you all know i'm a bad bitch i'm a cunt...and you never ever get on my bad side...i guess for my dipshit loser ex thats too hard to comprehend so as punishment here's his shape for you all to enjoy! hehehe goes best with prodigal 'dex' feel free to tell your friends who want the shape aswell to i.m me <33"

This was given to me by someone in their group. I mean I couldn't have got it.. cause this message is older and no longer active in the group. LOL. 

So anyhoo... the immature little boy who likes to be called Harlee Fallen threw a fit about my last blog post...but they are ignoring me? Yes, another meltdown... lol. Only this time they brought a "friend". Well, it was something... sort of looked like the love child of Napoleon Dynamite and Donatella Versace.

So this "thing" informed me "I'm done!"

Wow, that's like the 10th time I been done the last 6 weeks. I had Mr. Harlee Fallen tell me a few times I was done, her pink good squad... one even promised to come to my house personally. I guess I wasn't home and was out enjoying a real life.. Then some ugly bitch named Moonlight Brentely said I was done. Now, I'm done again!

Considering nothing has changed... what are the benefits of being done? Do I get frequent done miles? Can I upgrade to be well done?

I would have to say the funniest thing "Boy fallen" said was I made a blog post at 2am last night. Well, duh.. when I'm out enjoying RL.. I have to do it when I get home. I don't sit online like you 20 hours a day as mommy makes me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crust cut off and shaped like cocks. 

Funniest thing is this.. if I blog at 2am and they are online to see it. It's 7am there time.. and believe me they have not slept yet.

So... basically you are insulting yourself. LOL.

Finally, there will be some new juicy stuff on the flawlesstruth blog tomorrow! Keep your eye out for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips