"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Epic Failure

Karma.. it sure is a bitch.

After a horrible week.. where Mr. Harlee Fallen got laughed out of one forums and called ugly.. then on a second attempt they once again failed... leading to them giving someone 30k in lindens.. lol.

Now this...

Last week I posted I went to a magic 8 ball web site and asked if Harlee Fallen was really a man.  I asked the question 1 time.


So I did a search for my second life name earlier and came up with this...
Mr. Harlee Fallen tried to do the same LOL.


LOL. they were asking questions trying to get a "Yes" response and failed.

You see this magic 8 ball is really magic.. and knows the truth! LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips