"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, October 14, 2011

Three's company!

Yesterday when I logged into second life... there was sort of a glitch. For some reason Harlee Fallen wasn't blocked... and they ended up IM me. We talked... it wasn't pretty by any means then I crashed. I logged back in and they were on ignore again like they should of been. So I IMed them.. talked more and sort of worked out an agreement. It was never really my intention to take this that far. Honestly, I never wanted to alter the way someone else plays second life and it sort of did get to that point. Plus I was basically standing around and not getting nothing done. So the posts have been removed and the flawlesstruth is blank. I just want to stress one thing though it's removed not erased.

I also got wind last night one of my favorite Machinima artists Pel Beaton has put an entry in MachinimUWA contest. I'm sure this will be one of hundred's of entries by Pel in the next month. With his amazing talent, I'm sure he has a great chance. Just one tip. You might want to not use a demo version of FRAPS.

Finally last and definitely not least.. more like X-large. A few days ago I talked about people who want to talk behind your back and deny stuff.. Last week Aurora Bentham IMed me to let me know they were staying neutral and out of this thing between Harlee and myself. Well, I'm hearing other things now. An really, Im not suprised... cause my other post was sort of hinting to this person is a round about way.

Seriously, someone who has a new SL Partner every three weeks claiming they are in LOVE only to see it fail and repeat over and over... (how many times now 20 or so?) should not be concerned about my second life. They should be concerned about their first life and going to see a psychiatrist.

Wait, you are 100% happy with your real life? If so, then how come you are so desperate to find true love through second life? lol.

 Taken from their profile: they claim they are Rich, Famous, Classy , Beautiful, Dirty
 Rich - Rich people dont go on hunts for free shit in second life.
Famous - For what fucking 50 guys half were unknown newbies? That's something to be proud of.
Classy - LOL
Beautiful - I'm sure some people think Rosie O'Donnell is Beautiful, too.
Dirty - Finally one I agree on. When you have fucked 3/4 of second life you earned this label.

Let me add one to that Desperate.

So once again next time you decide to open your big mouth, shove another twinkie in it. Believe me, you will thank me and might go back for seconds.. and thirds.


0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips