"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OMGZs Drama!!

I love when people whine and cry at what I put on my blog.  Its one of the things in second life that humors me... here is why.

They want to cry about me making events dealing with them public... for anyone to read. Like I said I don't blog every single person I come in contact with. I don't blog every person who IMs me. My blog would be rather boring... just those people who stand out and think they are special. So I give them the attention they deserve...cause a lot of these people like Mr. Harlee Fallen would otherwise just deny everything. Claimed they never said it.. All I do is hold them accountable for what they say and do. Cause... You throw a few facts on a blog... soon they can't make up excuses fast enough for their lies.

So I guess it's not ok to blog about something in world even when you are not the one that starts it or IMs the other party... but it's ok to talk behind people's back... or talk about someone to others in private IMs.

So you can go IM 25 people and say something about someone... they are a whore, a racist, a space alien, whatever...  and then deny you said it.. but if you do it on a blog and 100% stand behind what you write, cause you are the author of the post, that's not ok. LOL. How does that make sense?


This is why Linden Labs ToS is full of shit. It encourages you to talk behind people's back and spread your little rumors and gossip in private IMs.

Here is also why it don't work. If you file a Abuse report who is to say it has been followed through? They claim they look into stuff.. I seriously doubt it. No Linden or customer support TPs to your area to see for themselves if you have some guy blowing up an entire sim with a griefer weapon.

You also don't get any feedback back after you file a AR. No e-mail from anyone at Linden Labs which personally explains if your AR was taken serious and if any steps or actions took place. You get one freakin form letter (sometimes if you are lucky) when you send in a AR. 

So my blog is not broken... the system is broken. Don't hate the messenger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips