"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bird's eye view


Eating crow (archaically, eating boiled crow) is an English-language idiom meaning humiliation by admitting wrongness or having been proved wrong after taking a strong position. Eating crow is presumably foul-tasting in the same way that being proved wrong might be emotionally hard to swallow.

 
"To the jealous naysayers who said my movie would never come out, and would be mediocre when it did.....please allow me to pass the salt.  Crow doesn't taste very good when you eat it. " 

I don't know anyone who said it wouldn't come out... it was a matter of when. Nobody is jealous of the Sultrina... believe me. LOL.

 Question : How can something go from being "the most advanced SL machinima film ever created" and a masterpiece to "far from perfect" in a span of four days? <-- This is eating crow.

A few months ago Scooby Mode said to me (about Hailey) (not an exact quote) "I think her ego is even bigger than mine"..

You know, for once.. I have to agree.








0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips