"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Make way for... Tory Lane!


Months ago I attempted to rule Open Life sim. Problem was there wasn't much to rule. I joined this new one called Avination. Rayven Baily or Megan Fux weren't a option, so I went with Tory Lane! So as you can see how advanced this world is you teleport in a lake.

Here I am,... now where the hell are the stores!

So I started to show some skin.. problem is this place is like a third world country, nobody has any money. 

I got a job at this great strip club.. must of been a off night it was pretty slow. 

I was able to find these amazing looking designer freebies and skin

Wow, a face light look how hot I am now. So I tried to get back to the spawn in welcome area to show how smoking hot I was now... but i couldn't. So I ended up breaking in some rich bitches house.



Look at that.. she was so rich she had this amazing bed which let's you take a shower right in the middle of the bedroom. Amazing! There were two other beds too. One in the bathroom! After all that hard work I just decided to eat their porridge and then take a nap in the bed. I was then woken by three angry bears... to which I teleported away remembering I didn't have my chain guns with me returning to safety in second life. 

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips