"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, May 27, 2011

Someone hurt their pussy



So it appears Mr. Pelon Beaton is upset me me. Yes, I am RB.. as he calls the person on his web site. Why is he so upset? Because every time he uploads a video on Naughty Machinima he logs into two other accounts he owns "Amadrid" and "mlauria" and rates his own movies. So I sent him a IM on Naughty Machinima saying it wasn't fair he has three accounts and it's against the web site policy.

I mean.. it wasn't hard to figure out. I have know he had had three accounts for some time. Don't take a whole lot to figure out when he logs into these accounts and rates his movies "5 stars" back to back.. and these accounts ONLY watch his movies LOL.

So he wrote me back calling me a cunt and telling me to mind my business. I guess this is sort of my business because:

If I or anyone else are not supposed to have multiple accounts to vote on my their own movies why should you? Are you that special... I don't think so your movies (if you want to call them that)tell us you aren't.

Sad thing is... he thinks his movies are good. Why? There are a lot of people who are willing to lie to you and tell you what you want to hear. Truth is this... you are the butt end of many jokes.

I have had I don't know how many people make a reference to not being as bad as Pel beaton or at least it's not as bad as Pel Beaton movie. Even your buddy, Scooby. When people talk about bad Machinima.. you are the fucking King!

Truth is I could make the same movie Mr. Beaton can in 60 minutes total (including upload time) the only difference is: it will be better.

Pelon, don't be all upset now because you have to pay to spam Naughty Machinima will your bad videos... because we know you won't. I mean after almost 200 movies you are still using the free version of FRAPS.

LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips