"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Deadly Curves


So a few weeks ago I went back to my old shape. Shorter, maxed out boobs and butt.. a little overall thicker. This was the shape I had prior to making movies. I changed because when I was working at LeCabaret, girls there all were taller and had long legs. It just looked better to be swinging on a pole. My old shape boobs we in the low 90's but between 85-90. I was taller and had a long torso and really thin.

Overall I have to say the new shape has been a huge hit. I been getting a ton of comments on my butt. :)

I been hanging out at Anaconda recently... I think overall, Ambrosia has better looking avatars, I like the music mix better and they have Djs all the time. Anaconda to me is, well.. fun.

First off it's more of a meat market. Guys are always hitting up my profile and my movie views have shown that lol. I guess in the end I get a kick out of these so called "players". there.

I can't tell you how many times I been hit on by a guy dancing with another women. I was talking to this one guy yesterday who got a kick out of my Justin Love movie and this other guy IMs me.

"Your booty is yummy.. blah blah blah" Then tells me to come here sending me a TP to some sex area. So I ignore him.. he keeps IMing to teleport tells me to come. I tell him I'm not a dog. Then sensing Im not going throw myself at him.. he claims he thought I was someone else. LOL. Someone named Rayven who looks exactly like me. So he kisses my ass for a bit.. thinking he smoothed everything over. I tell him "it's not happening". Then he really started to lay the ass kissing on. To which I replied, "it's too bad the moment I saw you I wanted you to fuck my brains out" lol. He eventually left.. lol.

Don't get me wrong, I met some nice guys there.. and I met some real tools.

Another guy was dancing with a girl and IMing me. So I was playing along I was interested. lol. This guy claims he was trying to be a nicer guy. So he kicks the girl to the curb. Then wants me to rush to him and be all over that. He got really pissed when I didn't answer his IMs right away. Eventually he left too...

My final subject was this guy dancing with a girl last night. Asked me if I ever talked to a master before.. like I don't know, he was some dominate force.  I explain to his Im not really a sub.. but he asks me if I wanted to be collared. So I told him sure if you make it worth while and give me plenty of spending money so I can go shopping everyday. He got really pissed. Told me to get a job. To which I replied, I have a job I want to spend your money not mine. Then I proceeded to tell him he had a false sense he was dominate because she surrounded himself with feeble cum dumpsters and I would walk all over him. To which he sure changed his tune after that lol.

Though I'm having fun.. soaking up all the attention of my shape and knocking fools out in return.. I'm need to get back to doing something creative. Yea, I keep saying that... like I said on this blog before..I get sidetracked easily. I have the attention span of a child at times. Which, is a good thing.. because it helps me deal with this "clowns".

Currently, I don't own land.. most of my movies were made on my land. The owner sold it and right where my land was there is some stupid linden labs welcome center. Bunch of noobs standing around right were I made all my movies. So I guess I need to look into that and take that first step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips